Theatrum dus Oculus Mentis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatrum dus Oculus Mentis

Open Your Mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ngo + Xin History.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Ngo nodded and removed the bottle and replied,

"I had a brother, he is doing time in Hải Phòng. He was arrested on accounts of gun running to the Chinese defectors of Mao. He will be lucky to make it home to see our parents burial site. My mother you see if from Vietnam and My father is Japanese... I have dual citizenship.... Both in Vietnam and Japan. But I can understand... Hold still Xin. You love your brother, I love mine too Xin. Don't worry about work right now, I can spot you some money... I know how it goes, you just keep quiet if anyone asks you about the assault in the alleyway or anything... I'll help you, what are friends for eh? Just relax I.. Am... Almost... Don.....Done.. There...."

Ngo then winced himself as he wove the thread through the skin, the skin slightly numb this time but the needle worked quickly. He spoke as a means to keep Kireou's mind off the pain he was feeling and to return the favor so he could rest knowing something about him.

Though the last two stitches hurt something awful and Ngo forefully held down the youth and replied,

"Easy, Xin..... Relax, it's over..."

Ngo, moved his hand up the youths chest and to his shoulder as he let the needle slip down. He then leaned over and made a slip knot at the end of the threat and slid the knot to the end of the wound. He tied off the threading and leaned over, moving his mouth to the end of the thread and with his teeth he bit the excess threat and the needle from his patchwork job. The last few stitches were not at tight nor as neat but they would hold. Though kireou would have to sleep here for the night. Ngo, looked up to Kireou and arched his back as he picked back up the bottle of betadine (iodine soap mixture). He then dabs a bit on the towel, the clean end without any gore and gently washes and cleans the area. The skin appearing yellow and red like his hands... The soap would kill any infection left behind, not it only needed bandages...

Ngo replied andkept the would covered with the towel as he moved to get some gauze, tape and put in a request for some of the said promised food. Ngo popped the top on one of the beers that was warm enough to drink now and suantered up the stairs replying,

"I mean it, stay still or you will split the stitches... Shh"
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 am

Kireou's attention was lacking up until the words brother were mentioned. He looked only slightly more alert as he listened to Ngo speak. It seemed the incident had formed a bond between the two, and this tenderness that Kireou had never been accostomed to made him ill at ease. Though he did nothing to refute it, and even leaned into every touch.

He took a deep breath in as the last of the needle threading was done, breathing deeply through his clenched teeth. He had let the scabbard fall to the side, his jaw ached from having been clenched so tightly. He shook his head slowly at the mention of money and that Ngo would help him financially. It wasn't right, he could not allow it. As it would only breed dependance and he had to do this for himself... "Have to, myself..." he repeated his thoughts aloud although quietly.

He placed his hand up over the cleaned area, holding the rag as Ngo moved away. He layed there on the bed, his eyes slipping in and out of focus. Before long his had had slackened, his shirt fell away from the wound thankfully not into it as it was still soaked through, and he fell unconsious.

Through the pain, blood loss, and struggle to keep himself strong he had made himself overly exhausted and drifted off. He would be fine, but in those few short moments that Ngo stepped away Kireou had fallen asleep...

His slow breathing was marked by a wince of his brow as his rib expanded they hurt, but soon after that there was no notice of any pain. He was still quite damp from the rain, and sweat... his teeth chattered only slightly. But still he slept, it wasn't until the scent of food, and an audible response from his stomach awoke the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Ngo soon emerges carrying a two large bowls of Pho Ga and the Thit Bo Nuong La Lot and herbal tea with two small cups . Ngo looks back and replies to a woman who is screaming loudly from the kitchen. Ngo chuckles and uses the back of his head, wincing slightly. His head was still tender from earlier, when it hit the wall but he managed to close the door behind him. The smell of the clean and spicy Vietnamese food filled the room below. Ngo lifts the tray to his lips and snags one of the lettuce rolls with his teeth and tilts back his head, eating one before venturing further. The tray was larger than most and he balanced it well, he had seen time working in the restaurant. Ngo cast a glance over to Kireou and replied,

"Best in Tokyo, you can trust me on that too...."

Ngo was not to worried he had done all he could do. The man had washed his hands and he let the wound dry a bit before fetching the wrappings. Ngo moved over to the bed and laid the tray on the floor. Ngo then replied,

"Here... Then I will bandage it up, ok? I want to make sure the stitches hold."

Ngo then motioned for Kireou to lift up his head.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Kireou lifted his head slowly, moving his elbows back to support him, the shirt fell down almost covering the wound as he shifted around. He groaned quietly, it seemed all the aches and pains were coming at once to his realization. Where as before, the adrenaline had subdued most if not all but the focused pain from the cleaning and stitches.

His eyes fell on the large plate of food placed near him, and watched Ngo carry it with balanced ease. He was indeed becoming quiet envious of this man... 'Is there anything he can't do...' Kireou thought while what little blood he had left rushed to his face causing him to blush.

Licking his lips Kireou gazed upon the food with longing, he was very hungry but knew that if his wound wasn't bandaged then all the care and preparation Ngo had given it, would be for naught. He nodded slowly and sat back.

He lifted his shirt just below his ribs masking the bruising and other scars as best he could, while his free hand pushed down on the jeans that were riding up on his hip. He shoved them down slowly exposing the flesh and the small trickle of blood seeping from the wound. It was healing and almost stopped under your ministrations.

Kireou's wincing was to a minimum now, while he watched the bandages being placed. Each touch brought about a quiet tenderness that he couldn't help but see in Ngo. It was a marvel to him that just an hour or so ago he was fearing this man's brutality. The carnage he had left burned in the mind of Kireou was being replaced by the first tenderness he'd experienced in his short life.

"Ngo-sama..." he spoke quietly trying to get his attention. His lips parted gently and he stared into Ngo's eyes unblinkingly... he couldn't speak. He just watched...
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Ngo, in a methodical manner placed the bandage on Kireou. Ngo, then replied,

"Luck comes in small doses, it is like a needle at times. First... You feel the sting...... Then you feel the comfort... And you then know, hurt must often come with the good things. Things will hurt, but then there comes good. You will see, Kireou. I am lucky though parts of my life have not been. I learned on my own and I listened and I watched. I was shapeless, but my time with others molded me."

Ngo then narrowed his eyes and leaned down and nodded.

"This will do, but we will keep a watch on it."

Ngo smiles and turns lifting a few extra pillows and moves them under Kireou's head. He then replies,

"Lay back now..."

Ngo smiled and then leaned over picking up the tray from the floor and into his lap. Ngo looked over the food and then replied,

"What do you want first? I would suggest the tea, it will warm up the body. Special tea, you try yea?"

Ngo poured the rich floral fragranced tea into one vessel and slowly lowered the pot. Ngo then lifted the cup up to Kireou and nudged his head at it.

"But remember it is dull to drink without eating. Yes?"

Ngo awaited for him to take the cup.

Who was this boy? Where did he come from and why did he take such time with him? The kid was gentle and soft and Ngo could not find a reason as to why he was so willing to help him. Ngo did not mention the horrible scars and markings on his body, but Ngo knew this kid had it rough. Ngo would have never gave Kireou another glance, but something made him approach the beaten youth in the alleyway. Injustice and bullying was not something he liked to see, especially in his neighborhood.... Unless they deserved it, plus the fight was not fair. Ngo still was an innocent in a way, but the violent streak he had... Showed who he really was. Though somewhere inside of the man was a heart, though it took certain people and things to make it fully come into bloom.

Ngo would ask about the scars and his life, Ngo was getting to involved in this kids life. But then again he had been there before, in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Kireou listened intently to Ngo's words letting them absorb a moment before he responded. He thought the man spoke in a peculiar fashion but he enjoyed the poetry behind the words and attempted to grasp their meaning. "Like water...? If you, Ngo-sama are water. Than I... am earth?" He pondered a moment before nodding in acceptance of his own recollection.

He liked that comparison, earth... a foundation, always nurturing, always taking abuse, always there, overlooked, forgotten. It fit... At least in his mind, these are the thoughts that came to him.

Kireou nodded slowly as he lie back upon the pillows. They supported him upright enough and he let the shirt fall down over the bandage. He figured now that it was properly treated and wrapped there was no harm in the shirt getting into the wound and causing problems. He tugged up on his pants as he shifted, though as he did they just slid back down not wanting to stay on his boney hips.

He made sure to leave plenty of room for Ngo, should the man care to join him on the bed. He was not going take his hospitality for granted, nor was he going to allow Ngo to be rid of his bed for the night, if he stayed. Kireou knew that he was in no position to be heading home just yet. However, that did not stop him from planning to do so... His eyes flitted to the door a moment betraying his thoughts.

Kireou gingerly held the cup in his hands, he was cold and the warmth would do him some good. He took the tea to his lips and sipped gently. He let the hot liquid stay a moment in his mouth before sliding down his throat in a swallow. The heat welcomed by his empty stomach that was soon silenced by another larger sip.

Kireou then glanced to a lettuce roll, gingerly reaching for it should Ngo disapprove. He did not want to appear rude and so would only take and bite into one if it was allowed. He still held the cup in his hand, letting it warm the pale fingers.

"Forgive me... but... " He struggled to find the courage and took another long sip of tea, the heat giving him the fire he needed to proceed with the question.. "Why would you risk... for me?" His words were cut short, he couldn't formulate what he wanted to say and express it without sounding horribly ungrateful.

He sighed deeply and looked down at his fingers internally berating himself for asking such a stupid question. "Gomen..." He apologized still staring down, and now into his tea watching the liquid swirl around as he gently sloshed it back and forth. His head hung downward, damp ebony locks falling into his eyes hiding the shame he felt.

Last edited by Kireou on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Ngo smiled and reached down and picked up one of the luttuce bundles and handed it to him,

"I helped a boy in need, one who was not doing wrong. One who did not deserve the beating he was recieving. These streets have sharks, they run when they see dolphins. You could say I am in a way a dolphin. I rest easy and I can be quick and violent when need be. I prefer not to be that is why I..."

Ngo cut himself off and just smiled and let Kireou take the lettuce wrap,

"I have a lot of others I know. Those I help... Those you help on your way up are those you meet on your way down. So... You respect all and fear none. But all have their worth. when you forget that you begin to fail at life."

Ngo allowed Kireou to eat and he wanted him to eat. Ngo poured himself a cup of tea and like a shot he knocked it back and held the cup to his slender lips. He smiled and then his eyes closed. He slowly lowered the cup and then replied,

"If I had not helped, I would be like this cup... Empty.... Worthless and cold..."

Ngo then turned up the cup and placed it down on the tray and replied,

"So nothing comes in and nothing goes out. It is useless. You see?"

Ngo then leaned back and looked to Kireou.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

"You speak..." Kireou swallowed the tiny bit that remained of the lettuce ball and took a sip of tea to cleanse his palette before continuing. "You speak in poetry. It is quite lovely the way you see the world. Dark... but lovely..." He held his tea cup up in offering. A toast to Ngo and his kind words and help. He then finished off the tea and placed the little cup on the tray.

"Fail at life...? Where is it you plan to go up to Ngo-sama..."
He thought back to the tattoo and the words of his relationship with the Yakuza. Kireou's eyes flitted to Ngo's body, trying to remember where it was exactly that he saw the tattoo.

With no further instruction he reached for another lettuce ball and gently bit into it, he wanted to make sure that Ngo ate too. And so was very timid about continuing until the other man had his fill. It seemed he was used to making sure others were cared for, before himself. And so this turn of events was quite difficult for him to accept.

Kireou gazed longingly at the man, looking away when he made eye contact and when about nibbling at his lettuce roll. "You.. are not worthless... nor empty Ngo-sama..." He looked at the upside down cup of Ngo's and was unable to find words to continue, so he finished off his lettuce roll and swallowed.

He seemed to fail at the ability of social interaction. It didn't occur to him to ask more questions than he himself was asked. Nor was it certain if he was comfortable or not to pry into this rescuers personal life. Though he was at war with himself, burning to continue the conversation he didn't know how. This was evident in his multiple attempts to speak, with only silence escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm

"I am not sure where I am going but I have an idea. The rest is up to chance, you know?"

Ngo picked up a lettuce wrap himself and ate it in one bite, his strong jaw line accented with each bite. Ngo savored the taste and he gave a few more chews. Ngo then wiped the corner of his mouth off with his left thumb and rolled his tongue under his lower lip. The food was delicious and fresh, all the ingredients picked up earlier this morning. The woman who prepared this dish could cook, Ngo was lucky. Well in one way, he had what Kireou lacked. But Kireou had an innocence that was fading fast from Ngo.

Ngo poured Kireou another cup of hot tea and then filled up his own. A strange red sauce sat in the corner of the tray, a small barely noticeable saucer. It held some of the hottest sauce there was to be found in Tokyo. It was a fusion of Thai chili peppers and garlic with a bit of sesame oil and ginger. Ngo grinned and left the cup of Kireou there for him if he wished to take it. Ngo this time sipped his tea, most of his body concealed within the shadows.

"I know I am not worthless, Kireou. Nor are you, though at times we wonder if we truly are useful. We just have to remember, every thing and everyone is something. A leaf that falls changes even the branch that rests unseen. So no matter how small or insignificant something may seem, it always leaves a mark or change.. If that makes any sense."

Ngo grinned and then placed down the cup of tea and eyed the bowl of soup, it was Vietnamese chicken noodle soup- the best in Tokyo.

"Is any of that stuff on the bed yours? Anything that was taken? Perhaps I can get rid of the goods for you, if you let Ngo in on it. Ngo knows ways to help, a small fee. Say friendship and only a small amount of the payment- since you will not want me to do it for free... Nor should you feel as if you owe me anything, I get by just fine. I just you know, I like ya Xin. You are an alright cat."
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Kireou nodded his understanding. Chance after all was what he knew best. It was chance that he managed to slip into the unlocked storage closet. Chance that he slipped away with as many vials as he did, and chance that Ngo's path crossed his...

Perhaps there was more to it, but he couldn't dwell on that. He might mention it to Harou when he returned home. But for now, there was food, warmth, comfort, and someone to talk to that seemed to understand. At least, for the most part.

"I didn't mean to pry, Ngo-sama." He added as the male devoured the lettuce wrap. His voice was quiet almost inaudible. Kireou watched Ngo chew enjoying the sight of something so simple. It made his heart lighter to see someone else taken care of, and to know that he wasn't being a burden as of yet.

As Kireou's teeth began to chatter once more, from the damp cold shirt still clinging to his malnourished body he reached for the cup of tea and sighed sipping down it's warmth. "Mmm..."

He could not help but smile in wonder at Ngo's words, this man was truly poetic or just seemed to radiate poetry. But a darker thought came unbidden, that perhaps he was just quoting a book or some movie to make himself sound better than he was.

A gentle shake of his head through that thought away, he wanted to believe that the man before him held such passions as he added his own comment. "Like a stone in the water, it creates the ripples for a short while... but the stone stays?" He seemed to be asking to confirm whether or not he really understood what Ngo was getting at.

"The stuff..." He looked to the bed and noticed the bottles of highly regulated prescription drugs... "No I just... I needed the money, and... " He looked down a bit ashamed and noticing that Ngo had looked toward the soup he placed down his empty tea cup. Kireou held up the bowl and utensil ready to spoon feed Ngo it seemed... All of this before he realized what he was doing...

He blushed, a deeper color this time. It seemed the food and what little rest he had was doing him good. It wasn't a recovery, far from it... but definitely a start. He continued lifting some noodles up and holding them out for Ngo to eat... He spoke while doing so, as if this were his normal interaction to be caring for another so simply, ignoring his own self.

"I think.. " He paused and nodded. "I know I can get more... I just have no means to sell them. If you could... And we could share? I just need to make ends meet.. nothing more... Harou." He hesitated for a moment... "My brother, he has a medical condition. And is constantly in and out of the hospital. It causes a lot of bills, and while I'm there for such long hours... Well, the security is lacking..." His eyes caught Ngo, and he seemed to be pleading with the man silently to understand.

He knew it was wrong, but it was all he could do to help. He had to steal, there was no other way... He felt he needed to make Ngo understand. "The government helps, but it is not enough. My... " He seemed to spit out the next word with revulsion.. "Father... killed my mother. " Mother was spoken in the exact same way...

"They were both drinks, and smokers..." He looked apologetically to the cigarette he removed and to his forearms that had the burn marks of having them put out on his flesh. "The government would take away any subsidies if they knew I was working. And we both need school. I need to do well to pay for his hospital. To take care of him... He ... is all I have Ngo-sama." He swallowed hard, his tongue sliding over his lips as they had become so dry... His next words were but a whisper almost lost on the wind...

"He is, my life." Those four words could not sum up everything he meant. But he gazed off into the distance. He loved his brother, it was all he knew. His brother was the only joy he had in life. And his biggest sorrow. That one so young would have to suffer so much... Not himself, he would never think that. But Harou, his Harou...
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Ngo shook his head slightly and replied,

"I am sorry that something so wrong befell you and your family. Violence is easier than resolve, trust me. I know. You speak of your mother and father in the same tone, do you not love them? I can understand why you feel so about your father and..."

Ngo did not stay on the subject long due to Kireou's state of mind and physical state.

Ngo looked to the cigarette burns and then it clicked as to why the cigarette had been pulled from his lips. Ngo actually felt sorry for the youth and grew interested in him. Ngo saw the spoon of soup and reached out and took the spoon while Kireou held it and ate some of the broth and then removed the spoon from his hand. Kireou was use to feeding his brother perhaps and Ngo wondered how serious the condition was. Ngo looked once more over the youths body and made a note of each scar. This kid had it rough and he had seem pictures of the children in Cambodia and Vietnam after the war. Ngo began to think what kind of example he had made of himself, beating those thugs earlier. But that thought quickly faded as Ngo saw it as "justice".

"Government is never perfect. There is flaw even in jade, Xin. The government can do but so much and sometimes not what it can nor should. I understand completely. That is why guys like us do what we do. I sell things.... Ya know..."

Ngo smiled and then it faded as he opened up to the boy, but he seemed loyal and trustworthy. Ngo needed more people like that, he knew far to few. Ngo had to watch himself, though now things had got much easier. Ngo then replied having noticed the chill the wet clothing was now giving the youth,

"I have some extra clothing you can wear, to get out of those wet ones."

Ngo nodded and smiled as he lowered the tray to the floor once more. Ngo still could not get over the gentleness of this youth, his methods were caring.. It made Ngo want to do more. This was a new feeling for him, he then replied,

"As for your brother, I will not say anything. I'll sell the stuff for you, you just take care of yourself and your brother. Free of charge, I want to help. I have done some questionable things in my life time and it is time to atone for them. I have been for the last three years or so... I'll fill you in later when you know me better. For now..... Do not worry about your brother, he will be fine and if you wish. I will take you to see him tomorrow, if you are feeling well. I will get us a cab.. Plus I will teach you where to go and where not to go, if something ever happens to me. I'll teach you the ropes, or a little something here and there. Deal?"

Ngo winked and patted Kireou on the knee and rose up and replied to himself in a whisper,

"Clothes... Clothes... Clothes.... Where did I put you..."

Ngo searches for some extra clothing that was a bit to small for him.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Kireou swallowed hard and looked away at Ngo's words. He couldn't bare the thought to dishonor them so badly before a complete stranger but it was exactly how he felt. He blamed them for everything, and in truth it could be said it was their fault. But blame as he knew, got no one anywhere. Results mattered, that was it.... He had to strive for the results he needed for himself, and for his Harou.

A few tears slid down his face as he continued to look away, he was grateful that Ngo did not completely reject his feeding the soup. But in his current state, and with such a new person it seemed a silly thing to be doing. A torrent of emotion seemed to be trying to escape but he kept his resolve. He bottled it away, and left it hidden. Lost and forgotten... he knew no other way to be.

He nodded and stifled a sob with a deep intake of air, causing him to wince and grab at his ribs. He wiped at his face attempting to keep such an act hidden. He pretended to be brushing his hair back, but the dampness would just as easily give him away.

"You sell..? You mentioned before... could you for me..? Introduce me... I.. I really can't get involved. I have to stay hidden for Harou... Could I just give them to you?" He was searching for answers, a light at the end of the tunnel but he could not afford to be so invested. What if something happened to him and he couldn't get back to Harou. He then muttered his concerns aloud as if doing so made them more real, and he could calculate them some how balancing the risk into an equation of some kind. "What if something like this happens... again.. I just. I can't.. Harou... And what if they found him?"

He looked up to Ngo, wary now that he'd exposed so much of himself to this stranger. This, Yakuza man.... His eyes reflected the fear and worry, his brow furrowing in quiet contemplation. He seemed so kind but the brutality earlier. And Kireou had heard horrendous stories of the Yakuza. He looked again to the tattoo.

"Clothes?" Kireou looked down at his blood soaked shirt, and damp clothing. He hadn't realized he was freezing. As if the thought of this being anything but normal hadn't occurred to him at all. He looked puzzled for a moment and then understood. He would never be able to repay Ngo for all he had done and offered to do...

Kireou wished Ngo understood how difficult it was for him to touched in any manner that wasn't violent. He watched as the tray was set down and he eyed the red sauce in the corner. The stark color reminded him briefly of his wound but he shrugged figuring it was a dipping sauce. He took a lettuce wrap and dabbed it gingerly into the red juice.

He watched as Ngo moved about searching for clothing, He hadn't had new clothing other than his stolen outfits that never seemed to fit him no matter how small he got them. He just couldn't keep up with his malnourishment. But eventually he would get too big for them and just get more... whenever he could.

He sniffed at the sauce and smelled the savory scent of ginger and garlic. He took a bite and chewed enjoying the taste at first. However he soon found out why it was in such a little off set bowl and he fumbled clanking the tea into his cup. He swallowed hard not bothering to chew the rest of the wrap and coughed hard.

His mouth opened into a wide O as he tried to fan his own tongue, his breathing fast and quick. He took a gulp of hot tea, sloshing the burning liquid around in his mouth before swallowing and going back for more. It appeared the hot liquid was preferred to the lasting heat of the sauce. He soon downed another cup of tea and hissed. "Ho-ot!"

His mouth was open again and he was fanning his tongue as he breathed. His feet hand spun around in the bed hanging over the edge, his worn through and too small shoes dangling off his feet. He had almost just upset the entire tray when he had finally calmed down.

"Liquid fire? What was that... are you crazy?"
He looked up to Ngo and grimaced, his tongue still burned but it was now going numb. He wiped at his lips with the back of his hand and laughed quietly. The laugh of someone who seemed to have forgotten how to do something so simple.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:01 pm

"I would not ask you to involve yourself. Why get dirty when your clothes are clean? I would not ask that of you and besides.. I can do it better and safely. Well safer..."

Ngo dug around in a near by cardboard dresser and removes a smaller shirt and a set of plain jeans. Ngo shrugged and went silent as he tossed them to the foot of the bed.

He then replied,

"Look, you stick with Ngo and listen to him... Things will not happen like this. Trust me."

Ngo then whipped around just as he had turned and then his form went lax once more, calm.

Ngo then realized what had been done and he belows with laughter,

"Nuoc Cham.... Hot sauce.... Just wait until the paramedics arrive..."

Ngo laughs even more and shakes his head and covers his mouth.

"Well no more pain in the wound then?"

Ngo found this funny and he laughed at the youth trying for the first time Vietnamese cuisine. Ngo then approached the bedside. He then knelt down and patted the youth on the head and replied,

"It will feel better when the burns stops?"

Ngo smiled warmly then caught the youths eyes and then followed their gaze... Ngo saw he was looking to his tattoo. Ngo looked down and fully exposed it and replies,

"The Dragon. The year in which I was born... When I said I was with the Yakuza I lied.. I am simply an errand boy and pawn. I owe it to them, it makes things easier for one such as I. Strange though is it not? Trust me, I have shoveled my share of shit for them. But it pays the bills.. I should not even be speaking of this to you.. But you know a little bit, better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path....."

Ngo went solemn and he looked away and starred to the door. Ngo might have been lucky in the eyes of Kireou, but Ngo had a sad history himself. But Kireou would not hear it, that was to much for Ngo. Ngo then rose up his head and replies,

".....You should not want to know me. I am a thirteen in a bunch of even numbers. I helped you, they helped... Me.."

Ngo then turned and hunched over moving his elbows to his knees and replies,

"I do not want to ask anything of you, I do not want you to do so. You will remain pure, I myself... I can't turn my back. But I will not turn it on you."

Ngo began to show a sign of struggle and he grew colder. Ngo had felt a peace from Kireou, one he missed. He could be himself and for once he could relax around someone. It was clear he had no such luxury, his life was one that balanced, discipline, honor, violence and care-giving. Ngo in truth was one messed up man, but his heart however was in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Kireou watched the clothes fall to the end of the bed and started to slowly, painfully remove his shirt. He did this, while attempting to hide his body behind the upturned covers from all the moving around. If looked at, it was easily noticed that he had many scars.

Nearly every rib was visible, even the crooked ones that had healed long ago, they were outlined by the deep purple bruising from his earlier beating. He had a long thick gash across his collar bone that seemed to be just shy of his throat. His arms were riddled with countless circular burns, but the worst burn was across his left shoulder and chest. It seemed as though his flesh were nothing more than wadded up paper towel in this entire area.

The large burn mark trailed down to his abdomen stopping just short of his belly button, while more jagged looking gashes marched their way up the opposite side. Someone had swung wildly at this boy and connected several times with a serrated blade. His back, though not visible was just as covered with wounds of all shapes and sizes.

The bandage over his most recent was a light red, but only a small amount. The sutures had closed the wound enough and it seemed he had stopped bleeding completely by now. Kireou placed dropped the soaked shirt to the ground and paused.... Stunned by Ngo's actions.

He nodded slowly looking up a the dragon and smiled. "A lie then?" He quieted down gazing up into Ngo's eyes, the blanket pulled up slightly to stop the other from staring too much at his broken and marred form. "I like thirteen, it is a prime number. Only divisible by itself and one..." He said this quietly, timid as he approached.

The posture Ngo took brought about Kireou's sympathy, and he moved carefully to the male sitting on the edge of the bed. He let the blanket fall from his chest and he was careful not to flinch or cry out at the shifting of his side and the wound.

He crawled forward on his knees and gently slid his arms around Ngo. His left arm went around Ngo's waist, and his right around the other mans shoulder. Kireou let his fingers lock gently and he held Ngo in his arms as gently as he could. He did not know how the other would react, but this seemed right. To Kireou this was the best he could do, and he closed his eyes letting his head rest atop Ngo's.

His hands rubbed slow circles against Ngo's chest trying to comfort him while Kireou spoke. "Ask of me what you will Ngo-sama. I owe you my life this day, and that of my brother. You are my world this night, and I wish to thank you." He lightly kissed the back of Ngo's neck astonished at his own actions....

Kireou stayed where he was, he stayed kneeling behind Ngo on the bed. His legs to either side and his bare chest pressed against Ngo's back, while his arms hugged the man warmly.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Ngo did not respond nor did he move to the motions Kireou made. Ngo sat still, but slowly he moved his right hand over the youths own, his hand moving over Kireou's.

"You owe me nothing. I am as you said divisible by only myself and one. Whatever that means..."

Ngo then squeezed the youths hands and went silent. Ngo went blank and he sat there, he had said and done to much perhaps. Ngo was not fond of the words Kireou spoke. He had heard similar words before and this is where he had ended up. Ngo felt comforted, nobody had ever shown him this kind of care. This concern, no woman ever took the time to. Ngo did not know how to take this but he enjoyed the care. Also he could not hurt the youths feelings, nor did he want to. He was not sure what to do at this point, so he just let the youth cling to him. Ngo then replied,

"Be careful not to move as you will split the stitches..."

Ngo seemed to shun the care and concern Kireou showed. It was like a foreign drug to him and he did not feel comfortable. Not in the motions but the feelings, he was good at talking. But when it came to showing it, he not being the aggressor he did not know how to take it. This baffled him. Ngo sank back slightly into Kireou and closed his eyes. Ngo then replied,

"So caring and so kind. You remind me of what I wanted but never had... But..."

Ngo pulled apart the youths hands and rose up, turning slightly as he finished,

"Kireou, you do not know me."

Ngo assured the youth he meant well and was not trying to make him feel unappreciated but Ngo was not the best with emotions and he could not afford to be.. At least so quickly. It was clear Ngo had problems underneath the surface.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Kireou's hand squeezed Ngo's own as he spoke matter-of-factly. "It means, you are divisible by yourself and one other whomever... you choose that to be." Kireou was being inventive... He was definitely not as poetic as Ngo, but enjoyed the tenderness he was allowed to give the man. It seemed he needed it. They both did.

Kireou ignored the notion about his stitches when mentioned and just held the older man in his arms gently. Kireou tilted his head downward lightly kissing Ngo's forehead, it was a soft gentle kiss that he had done so often before with his brother. He liked that the older man seemed to be relaxing a bit, and he leaned with him backward slightly rocking.

Like an abrupt slap across the face, Ngo removed Kireou's arms from around his frame. Kireou looked to the bed and ground. Then to his empty arms and let them fall to his sides. He was never rejected by his brother and this tenderness that he showed was the same. Kireou felt exposed, unwanted, hateful... and concern.

"What is it you wanted Ngo-sama?"
His voice was cold and blank, his face unseen behind his bangs and the downward gaze he had. He didn't want to look up, he didn't want to see the rejection so evident in Ngo's face. His shoulders had slumped a bit, only for a moment.

Kireou bit his bottom lip and drew in a shuddering breath to strengthen his resolve. He shifted about moving his legs around to hang over the edge of the bed. He kicked off the nearly destroyed shoes, letting his damp bare feet settle onto the floor.

He never looked up, but he approached Ngo with his arms open. He held them aloft so that he had no threatening posture what so ever. His light steps fell until he was inches from Ngo. He looked up at the taller man, and spoke sincerely, truthfully. "I know enough."

Kireou's eyes were searching Ngo's and he moved quickly. He wraped his arms tightly around the man hugging him close. Kireou pressed his face into Ngo's chest and locked his arms. He was not going to let go without a struggle. He needed Ngo to understand that regardless of what he felt was owed, this was who he was... and Kireou could not reject who he was.

"Regardless of what I may or may not owe. I choose to give you this. As you say we are the same cloth. Cut differently. But we overlap in many ways. Let us iron ourselves out so that we may approach the world crisp and new. And safe in the knowledge of our shared burden..."
He was grasping desperately at straws to keep Ngo in this moment. He knew all to well the withdrawal, he did it himself all the time.

Kireou would not accept this, not from his rescuer. Not from such a wonderful man who seemed to have emotional scars to rival Kireou's physical ones. "Just be..." He said quietly and repeated himself. "Just be."

Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Ngo rose up his arms and then lowered them but soon they rose up and he returned the hug to Kireou. Ngo was not use to this, but he had figured the youth had been through a lot. Ngo was use to wilder times, get up and get gone. The occasional bad confrontation with those he felt "love" from. Kireou was not like Ngo and Ngo traced allowed his fingers to feel the youths scars. Again came the pity and Ngo who had not yet sank deep into his profession held him. Ngo cradled the back to the youths neck and after a few moments.. Then he pulled back and moves his hands to the youths shoulders.

"Just be, I am...... These scars you hold, how did you come by them?"

Ngo then looked over Kireou's body, examining the horrible scars the youth had suffered. Ngo had not noticed there were so man, Ngo himself was flawless. One would mistaken him easily for a simple well fed and bred youth. Ngo could blend in easily and it was true... Few would know the brutality of Ngo until they got on his bad side. The man was a scrapper and he had his share of pain. Though his was on a emotional level not on the physical. Kireou on the other hand had both. Ngo slid his hand up to the youths neck and cradled it, tilting Kireou's head up to his own.

"Your father? Mother? These belong on me and not you. Perhaps there was a reason fate sent me down that alleyway. I have only myself to lose, you have your brother. Do not walk these streets again without me."

Ngo enjoyed the care, soft words and genuine appreciation from the youth, it was nice to be cared for as well. It was nice to see someone innocent and naive. It was this that drew Ngo closer. Ngo's hands were slightly rough and strong, the hands were not delicate but his touch was soft. Ngo was then reminded of the youth's stitches and he stopped.. His right hand moved from his chest down to the injured area and he pressed his hand lightly against the sewn up area. Ngo was careful but he felt the wrapping to ensure no blood was leaking from it.

Ngo lifted the hand back up and looked to the palm of his hand.

He then replied,

"The world needs more people like you Kireou. The world needs such a balance, if more were like you. Then there would be no need for what befell you this night. You have a gift, you have a heart. You should never lose that, for it is those like me.... Who need to be reminded there is some good in the world... I know few like you, that is something rare."

Ngo then lowered his hand and took a step back, a smile coming over his lips.

"It is I who should owe you thanks... Gratitude..."
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Kireou drew low shallow breaths, this was the first time that he could ever remember being held by someone like this. As though he were the one being sheltered for once, as though the world could fall down around him and as long as he was here he was safe.

But that wasn't his world, his world was several miles away... at home, alone ... waiting for him. Tears welled up in Kireou's eyes, of the pain and sorrow he felt. Of how overwhelming everything was for him these past few years. How, time and time again, he thought if he could only just give up...

That was to never be the case. He cared too much, he loved too much, and it was for these reasons he shouldered his guilt ridden obligations. But this one night of solace, this one moment of tenderness and he could make it....

Kireou's eyes were closed, the dampness on his lashes pooling to trickle down his cheeks. Each drop fell slowly while he felt the rough hands outline his scars. He felt so very vulnerable being exposed to Ngo in such a way, and he feared the question he knew was to escape the others lips...

He sniffed deeply, trying to stop himself from succumbing to the overwhelming sorrow as in his mind he relived each and every wound... "Yes." His words had almost no sound, before he cleared his throat and continued. "Some one might as well suffer, and If it is to be me, then no one else has to..." He pressed his face against Ngo's chest again, letting his tears soak into the rain dampened fabric.

Kireou's hands slid gently across Ngo's back each grasping him tightly in his hug, afraid to let go and break this incomprehensible moment of serenity. He did not wince at the pressing of his bandages, and your hand was very nearly clean, it seemed your sutures did the trick and had closed off the wound from draining him of further blood loss.

Kireou allowed his head to be lifted and gazed into Ngo's eyes as he spoke. He couldn't help the tears that were there, nor could he help the shame he felt in showing them. He felt weak, and pathetic while at the same time cared for and protected. He was confused and overwhelmed, he wasn't sure what to think.

Kireou listened to his words and as Ngo stepped back he leaned forward, for a gentle kiss... he tried to pull it off like he wasn't attempting anything while shuffling his feet on the floor. He nodded slowly and kept his eyes downcast. "I... You are one such good person... Ngo-sama."

Kireou shook his head at the thought of being thanked. In his mind all he did was cause Ngo problems, frustration, and what if something had happened... He could not help but voice these concerns...

He drew his arms up around his middle, his hands resting on their opposite hips as he cradled himself. Without Ngo there, he wanted nothing more than to slip back under the covers... But he stayed, standing there in his far too large jeans, and bandages.

"All I did was stupid... And what if ... I got lucky like you said... fate or... whatever... but" He sighed, giving a quick glance in Ngo's direction and observing his physical form. "What if... they had a gun. Then I would have been the reason... And... " he couldn't finish, a few more tears fell from his eyes and splashed to the floor boards below, Kireou shivered only slightly. More from emotion than from the cold that was sinking into his bones.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"If they had a gun, I would have shot first. Whenever one has a gun and you do... You always shoot first. They would have been dead before they took their second breath.. Or myself. It is easy once you shoot someone for the first time. If you get over the initial shock, . Doing so to an animal is a different story."

Ngo cut himself off and decided not to let his experience and his lifestyle ruin the moment. Ngo was a dark soul but also wholesome. It was not clear if he had shot someone and killed them or injured them. But the man knew how to work a firearm. Ngo then reached out and smoothed the youths hair from his face and replied,

"I am not a good person, you saw the tattoo. Tonight you saw a side of me few do. Just because I helped you, does not make me a saint. But I assure you, that you have one less person in the world to worry about. "

Ngo smiles and places his hands back on the shoulders of the youth. He then leans in hugging Kireou once more. This time pulling him in closer, the two had something the other needed. Ngo was a softy it seemed but there was also a slight cold tone in all things he said. It was just his personality, but the kid moved him. Ngo would have not helped him had it been for his age and the numbers. Ngo was not even sure why, but for some reason they clicked. A knight in shining armor? Far from it, he was more or less Don Quixote when it came to being a knight. Still... Ngo felt a comfort and he let this guilty pleasure slide, Ngo did not know what to think. But he enjoyed it, to be appreciated.

The two were extremes, hot and cold and yin and yang. Both had something the other wanted, Ngo for once evaluated his life. Little did he know it would be Kireou who would save him from himself. Kireou kept him from falling off the edge of humanity or would... Ngo secretly latched on to this comfort, this niave youth. Ngo could not explain anything any more. All he knew was something greater was in the making. As Ngo pulled the youth closer, he felt as if... He was not such a bad guy, for one moment a genuine smile came across his face. He had done something right.
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Kireou visibly winced at the coldness in Ngo's tone of voice. If he could just shoot someone, because he had to do it first. It made sense, but it just wasn't something Kireou could understand. Inflicting wounds on people just was not anything he could understand.

He looked up into Ngo's eyes, his own still damp from before but the shock and fear hidden behind them was apparent. He closed them slowly leaning into the brushing of his hair allowing Ngo to manipulate the damp tendrils of hair. He fought the urge to bring his own hand up to grasp it, instead leaving them folded around his middle holding their opposite hips.

Kireou slowly shook his head, eyes opening once again as the hand withdrew from his hair. "I think..." He spoke slowly choosing his words for their meaning. "You are mistaken." He leaned into the hug of Ngo's tilting his head forward to fall just beneath Ngo's chin. "I have someone else to worry for..." He lifted his head relishing the warm hug, allowing his arms to slip free and wrap about Ngo's waist.

His fingers traced up under the soaked shirt of Ngo's moving along his spine in idle circles. He sighed deeply, relaxing against the larger frame and comfort he felt. His mind didn't wander this time, he didn't feel the need to worry at this particular moment. For once in his life, Kireou just relaxed.

His smaller frame pressed tightly into the hug not wanting it to break this time, not wanting to move and have the world crash down upon him. He didn't want to have to take up and shoulder the burdens he knew still awaited him outside this moment.

He pressed his lips timidly against Ngo's collar bone, brushing them ever so softly against the flesh of his neck. "I will worry about you... you know that now. So promise me you will take care of yourself." He bit his bottom lip as he spoke looking upwards. "I want to know that when this time is over, I will see you again."

Kireou tried to keep the begging out of his tone of voice. He was after all quite young, but he felt that he would never get to experience the freedom this night had to offer him again. The pain from earlier all but forgotten compared to the idea of not being able to have this freedom again.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 pm

"I will be here as long as I can, Kireou.... I promise you that..... I will not let you nor those you love see any pain.. We are in this life together now, your struggles I will take up as my own."

Ngo moves his head to Kireou's own and pressed his cheek against his own. Ngo tightened his arms around the youth as his lips touched his collarbone. Ngo sank his head forward so that his forehead now rested on the shoulder of Kireou. Chillbumps came over his caramel skin, his body pressed in closer just breifly. Ngo then moved his left hand slowly to the small of Kireou's back and guided him back down to the bed. He knelt down first, motioning Kireou to follow as he helped him recline back upon the bed.

Ngo then cradled the back of the youths head and gently laid it upon the pillow, he would get new sheets. Ngo did not want him moving and Ngo would rest with him and keep a vigilant eye on him to ensure he remained safe. Ngo slowly slipped his hand from the youth damp hair and brushed a wild tendril of hair from his face. Ngo remained knelt beside of him and moved his arms from around the youth. Ngo then looked down to the youth and shifted to his side, he looked him over and then replied,

"I will not have you worry for me though, so much so that you get harmed in my stead. Kireou, these scars I see on your body are something that do not suit you. But they make you and have made you who you are. I have learned a lot tonight.. Gratitude Kireou-sama.."

Ngo then moved his hand over and placed the sheet over the slender frame of Kireou and settled down beside of him, resting his head on his arm. He looked to Kireou and kept his right hand close to the side of Kireou and looked to him. It was clear he would watch over Kireou until the morning came or as long as he physically could.

"Rest easy Kireou, tomorrow we will see to your brother and your wounds.. You are safe with Ngo."
Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Kireou gave a soft contented sigh as Ngo seemed to enjoy the comforts they shared of each other. His arms clung a bit more tightly as he felt himself being guided backward towards the bed. He listened to Ngo's words and found himself lost in the others eyes.

"Please... Ngo-sama..." He couldn't bare to hear such promises, he was very near the verge of tears. This whole night had seemed to break down so many emotional barriers that he had placed up. He felt vulnerable and weak. But relished the strength and support that Ngo showed him.

His head pressed into the cool pillow and he smiled watching Ngo brush a stray hair from his eyes. His lips ran dry and he parted them with his tongue as if to speak, but fell silent for the second time that night. He wished he could express just how grateful he was to Ngo for, everything.

As he rested upon the bed, he watched Ngo's actions. Each wound distracted from the angles of his bones pressing outward against the flesh. It seemed there was little to no flesh on his bones other than skin and mildly defined sinew.

His chest rose and fell with his slow shallow breaths, he was indeed tired. But he didn't like how Ngo was not resting as well. He lifted his far arm and placed it onto Ngo's chest pushing him toward the bed so that Kireou was not the only one laying down.

Kireou then slid up, laying on his side that wasn't wounded and pressed himself gently against Ngo. He looked into the older man's eyes before he continued. As if asking permission... Kireou then proceeded to kiss Ngo's sternum pressing his lips to the flesh where ribs coallsced into that one spot.

Resting his ear, and head upon Ngo's chest Kireou sighed. "You say these scars do not suit me. I say they belong on no one else... You who has learned much, keeps further still more information from me..."
He listened to Ngo's heartbeat. Closing his eyes as he did so, his hand had come to rest on Ngo's stomach his thumb tracing over the exposed navel.

"I will not pry, but I will be here for you. As you are for me now."
Kireou kissed Ngo's chest again looking up toward his face. He wanted to stay, he really did. But he knew it wasn't a good idea. He lay there though, resting beside Ngo fighting sleep and the urge to stay in this moment.

Kireou lifted his hand that was gently circling Ngo's navel to walk his fingers lightly over the muscular indentations. He slid his fingers lightly across each abdomen indent. As well as moving his hand up and down the cleft along the center of his belly.
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Ngo looked up to the ceiling a moment and then down to Kireou's hand as he traced his fingers over his chest. Ngo then moved his hand to the back of Kireous head, running his fingers through his hair.. Ngo seemed to offer him more comfort. Ngo was not sure what Kireou' was at but he did not stop him nor push him away. Ngo enjoyed it, the care and the attention was refreshing. It was and had been a long time since he had felt any one show their care physically to him. Ngo then let his hand rest on the back of Kireou's neck and replied,

"I was born to a mother and a father, the youngest of my siblings. I was never good in school and with mathematics especially. I hated the teachers and I never really tried. I was a disappointment to my family as was my brother whom I looked up to. We were not fit for college based learning and we made our living as best we could. I was forced to leave my home, banished from my family. Though I was picked up by another family, who gave me a start. I sold drugs, small arms, robbed, stole and anything else that could make me enough money. Just enough to keep me from sleeping in the gutters. Before you met me I wore rags and squatted in various worn down buildings. I had a knack for finding them and when you spend your life on the streets, you learn how to survive. You learn people skills, if you do not well... You will be picked up by the government, burned and disposed of without a funeral. You die. I am still here, I will also say I am good at what I do. But I have went straight more or less now, but I still have obligations....."

Ngo shivered once more and moved his body closer to Kireou and looked back to him.

"There is a lot more to it than that. And now I regret the path I took, but there is no way out once.... You get this... Deeply invovled, but stil maybe one day....."

Ngo then showed Kireou his forearm and closed his eyes, it was clear Ngo had his regrets but also that he had very little chance to shed this life or path he now traveled down. Ngo moved his hand over the hand of Kireou's which rested at his navel and cupped his hand over it. He held Kireou's palm against his abdomen and offered him a smile.

"There was a reason for this night... We may never know it but there was a reason for it...."

Back to top Go down
Xin

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Kireou could not help but smile as his hair was tousled about and combed through with fingers. It reminded him of how he took care of his brother. And he now knew the comfort he hoped it brought his kin. He gently pressed his neck against the hand letting it cup his head slightly as he turned to listen to Ngo speak.

He remained quiet, listening intently and though he had many questions he didn't want to interrupt. He nodded his head a few times, and turned back around listening to the the thumping of Ngo's heart.

When the forearm was proffered Kireou gazed upon the tattoo. He moved slowly forward and gave it a kiss, as if this simple gesture in his mind made the brand vanish. Kireou knew what Ngo meant about being locked into his current life. It seemed they were both working against insurmountable odds in the best ways they knew how...

His hand clasped Ngo's and gave it a gentle squeeze as it was held... He moved slowly, sliding his frame upward so that he was further up the bed than Ngo was. He wanted to share the comfort of being held with Ngo. Something Kireou imagined the other man had possibly... never had.

As he slid up, his hand stayed upon Ngo's body. He let his fingers slid up over his abdomen, over his chest, and the groove between his pectorals. Kireou winced only slightly as he reached behind himself to reposition a pillow and prop himself up.

"I... am not one for such superstitions..." He winced slightly and gave a deep slow breath. He placed his hand on Ngo's cheek and gently pulled him to trade positions it seemed. He let his fingers brush Ngo's hair back while ensuring with a gentle push that it was okay to rest Ngo's head on Kireou's chest.

Though he felt exposed and was very aware of how brutal his wounds appeared, as well as how imperfect each one would make his skin feel. He wanted to embrace Ngo in a way he understood to show his care, concern, and gratitude.

"Whatever the reason though... I am happy. For once in a long while... I am content Ngo-sama... Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Ngo Tien Doan

Ngo Tien Doan

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Ngo's jaw dropped as he watched Kireou and he slightly withdrew his arm. Ngo however hesistated and let his hand be taken. Ngo careful and curious as to what Kireou was getting at- let Xin have his hand. Though as his hand reached for Ngo's face, Ngo turned away slightly. Ngo then however stopped as he felt the still fingertips, he then looked to Kireou.. His eyes full of question, but he let Kireou touch his face... And he allowed his head to be guided, in such a nurturing manner.

Ngo, rested against, Kireou. Ngo's eyes went wide and he withdrew slightly, though he gradually let his head sink down.. His body soon following, as his tense muscles grew lax. Ngo felt weak and he felt like less of a man, it was foreign to him. But it was clear that Ngo enjoyed being cared for, being held and appreciated. But Ngo did show signs of resisting- however whatever signs he had shown to Kireou now faded. Ngo closed his eyes and replied,

"What are you doing, Kireou?"

Ngo just asked a simple question, though he did not move. Ngo let Kireou hold him, it seemed to be what Kireou had wished to do. Ngo shifted his head down, his eyes looking down the chest of Kireou. Ngo then closed his eyes once more and lifted up his head. Ngo rested his head against Kireou's chest and stared at the wall, the TV displaying white noise... The main connection upstairs having closed, a pale white light flickering over the walls of the bedroom. Ngo was now silent, he rested there with his eyes wide open. He simply listened to Kireou saying he was content, Ngo wanted to say he was as well.. But he remained silent, his stomach felt strange. Ngo's thoughts scared him, this degree of closeness- he had not really had this with anyone.

Ngo knew the streets, but as the muscles of Ngo relaxed Kireou knew that Ngo was growing more accepting to this. But Ngo could not bring himself to look at Kireou, He simply layed there. But Ngo soon looked up to Kireou, his eyes full of mixed emotions. Ngo was moved by the comforting gesture and he rose up his head, his form working up to where Kireou's forehead was... Ngo had rested still in silent thought and took the kind gesture greatly.

Ngo then placed a gentle kiss on the youths forehead and then looked away as he moved to his back, his hands moving to his face to rub his eyes... Before moving to the back of his head and entwining behind the back of his head, his inner most portion of his biceps revealed. Ngo looked up to the cieling and then over to Kireou. Ngo smiled a genuine smile and he replied,

"Are you alright, Kireou? Do you need anything?"

But then Ngo looked back up to the cieling, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ngo + Xin History.   Ngo + Xin History. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ngo + Xin History.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theatrum dus Oculus Mentis :: Out of Character Chaos :: Creative Fun-
Jump to: