Theatrum dus Oculus Mentis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatrum dus Oculus Mentis

Open Your Mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible game ideas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xin

Possible game ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Possible game ideas?   Possible game ideas? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm

I know this references D&D a lot... but...

Endurance, could be renamed to constitution. As your physical and mental constitution. How much you can take before you break.... so to speak.

Also, we are missing a stat for personality/charm/ people skills and general socializing against NPC's/influencing characters... should we add Charisma as a stat?

Any ideas how we are going to do Health/Damage?
Back to top Go down
Tal
Admin
Tal

Possible game ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible game ideas?   Possible game ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

srry i could have swore I responded to u on here.

First, I'm open to any game idea. ^_^

Yes, end=con. You can call it what you like, but I will be calling it end. Simply out of habit.

I'm not going to be using a char stat. People will react to your character depending on how you RP them. If he gives an inspirational speech, it's up to you to write an inspirational speech. If he is a rude asshole, it's up to you to play that. I hope not to have to roll much at all, let alone for just RPing scene (no combat.)

heal/dmg DOES have a system here... but, I'm guna try to avoid it whenever i can. I will, however, post it at some point for us all to see. So you have an idea of what it's like if we have use of it. Warning: It's pretty brutal, sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Possible game ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theatrum dus Oculus Mentis :: Out of Character Chaos :: Creative Fun-
Jump to: